Calcareous
2016 Vin Gris Cuvee
Wine Specs
Vintage
2016
Varietal
Rose
Appellation
Paso Robles
Alcohol %
13.2

2016 Vin Gris Cuvee

In Stock
Add To Cart
$28.00
 
SKU: 2016CVGC
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
Presents a beautiful salmon pink shade while offering a bright bouquet of orange blossoms and apricot. The upfront fruit is full of sleep raspberry, tangerine and watermelon. Perfectly balanced acidity leads to a wonderfully clean finish, creating a perfect Spring / Summer wine.
Vineyard Notes
The grapes for the 2016 Vin Gris come from two vineyards. 64% of the final blend is Pinot Noir from our Carver Vineyard. The remaining 36% is Grenache Noir from the Ohana Vineyard.
Product Reviews
Thomas F. Anderson's Gravatar
Thomas F. Anderson
1 1 1 1 1
(Jun 23, 2017 at 7:52 AM)
This is our favorite rose..by far. Perfect for any occasion

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank:
Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 
Your Account    Login